Monday, 9 April 2012
Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
I try to keep my weekly Sarenza posts focused on lesser known brands, but sometimes a new arrival from a much adored by bloggers brand needs a mention! I'm loving the Spring/Summer drop from Melissa even though my hatred of plastic shoes, until recently, ran deep.
From top to bottom; The Liberty style nails the neon trend in a subtle way and are perfect for Summer both abroad and in rainy old England (perk of plastic = waterproof). The Vivian Westwood/Melissa collaboration is much loved, and I've seen these gorgeous Lady Dragon shoes on some of my favourite blogging ladies (Jen, Maria...I'm looking at you!) which makes them all the more covetable...at £143.70 they are a fairly affordable way to do designer.
The name "Peace" is so apt for this hippie-chic wedges. I love the clashing bright colours and almost Missoni style print of the platform.
And finally, the ultimate holiday shoe? Lua III will be accompanying me if I venture overseas this Summer (which I fully intend to do) My only gripe? I can't decide between coral or beige!
Are you a fan of Melissa shoes? Do you own any? Which pair has caught your eye?
- ► 2013 (401)
- A Cake
- Sarenza A-Z: P is for Pieces
- in time
- fly away home
- Miss Fluff
- A Little Bit of History; another fabulous book giv...
- Etsy Seller Spotlight: WestArtAndGlass
- wild thing
- RUN! early access to Motel Rocks sale!
- black 'n blue
- all things bright
- My Very Favourite Dresses
- Hello Dream Hair
- Another Wishlist
- Sarenza A-Z: N is for Nike
- cat lady
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Harem Royal Screwpulous Jewe...
- Blue Bird
- call my secretary
- Mid-week Musing
- Totes Amaze *guest post*
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: La10 Jewellery
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; bank holiday browsing.
- Sarenza A-Z: M is for Melissa
- Braving Orange
- Feline Fine
- Daisy Chain Dreaming: Tula
- The Big Relax
- A Spring Summer injection from Yumi
- a long forgotten treasure (and some new)
- Daisy Chain Dreaming; S/S from Rigby and Peller
- down time
- crumpled; the explanation
- The Handbag and The Shoe *giveaway*
- Sarenza A-Z: L is for Lollipops
- fragile; handle with care
- ▼ April (40)
- ► 2011 (477)
- ► 2010 (190)